Update: We'd like to thank everyone for their interest – we've hired our new PM
If you like making sure that projects get managed, then you should come talk to us. We’re looking for an experienced, and talented, Project Manager to join us for six months (and maybe longer).
We’re looking for someone who,
- Sees the big picture – and can wrangle a team of strong personalities so they maintain focus on their projects’ goals.
- Gets the details – you’ll never be tripped up on the details of a project.
- Communicates with strength – either one-on-one, or in a room-full of stakeholders.
You'll be taking over the relationships with a number of our clients and ensuring that our digital, design, and development projects are delivered on time, on budget, and to exceptional quality.
- You have around 5 years of project management experience. Your experience will enable you to hit the ground running when you join our team
- You have a proven record of delivering projects on time, and on budget.
- A PMI or Prince certification is an advantage.
- Experience of delivering digital products and services is preferred – software, websites, web applications, and mobile applications.
- Experience of managing projects that involve third-party vendors is a real plus.
- Experience of client relationship management would be a huge advantage – our PMs spend as much time on Account Management tasks as on Project Management tasks.
- Experience managing an Agile/Scrum project is an advantage.
Why do you want to work here?
Our fixed-term contractors enjoy many of the same benefits as our full-time employees, such as,
- Competitive rates – We pay competitive daily rates and check the market every year to make sure they stay competitive.
- E&O Café – You can eat breakfast and lunch for free in our well stocked office kitchen.
- Flexible hours – We are flexible about when you start and finish your day or if you need to work from home for the day.